Text (POST) must belong to a category and will be used to keep providing new content.
(e.g. Blog / News / Events, etc.)
- Comparison of revisions: The management record of the corresponding text can be checked.
- Summary : Enter a summary of the text (use it to issue an RSS feed, list of articles, etc. but not on a theme.)
- Send Trackback: Enter the address of the site when you want to send a trackback to another site.
- User-defined field: Meta data can be added to the article that describes specific data. (Used primarily by plug-ins or theme developers)
- Discussion: You can set whether comments, trackback and pingback are allowed with other sites.
Ping-Baek: Tells me that my article was quoted from another site.
Trackback: Link my writing to a post on another site
- Comment: Comments can be made on the article.
- Slug: You can set the URL of the text.
- Writer: You can set the writer.
- Category : You can set the belonging category of the article. (redundant setting possible)
- Tag : You can set a representative keyword for the text. (Use for Search, etc.)